Larger Sectional Homes
The prices are not a stripped down home. It is priced in a way that most people would order the home. Each home has a price list with the home. It is an effort to help you understand the pricing of a home. You will see what is standard and what an option is. Everything on the price list is an upgrade on the standard home. What options that you choose for your situation is up to you. I can do just about anything to a home. I can make it longer, flip it side to side, or end to end. Dutch offers just about every option that you can think of. Their option list is 7 pages long 2 columns wide. There is no way that I would put every option on the price sheet. Your eyes would glaze over. It is hard enough with just the most popular options.
These are not the only floor plans in a larger home. If you have a floor plan from another manufacturer, we price it for you. There are smaller floor plans if you need smaller. We can do it. We can do just about anything that you want.
- 2872 201 202 1800 sq. ft. $115,995 Picture Gallery
- 2880 201 202 2000 sq. ft. $121,415 Picture Gallery
- 3264 203 204 1819 sq. ft. $121,210 No Media
- 3264 205 206 1819 sq. ft. $121,795 No Media
- 3272 201 202 2062 sq. ft. $123,685 No Media
- 3272 203 204 2062 sq. ft. $127.690 Virtual Tour
- 3280 201 202 2305 sq. ft. $133,050 No Media
- 3280 203 204 2305 sq. ft. $135,055 No Media
- 3280 207 208 2305 sq. ft. $133,800 No Media
- 3280 209 210 2305 sq. ft. $135,805 No Media