Here you will find all our double and single section homes. You will also find:
- Floor plans
- Complete price list
- Pictures (where available)
- Virtual tours (where available)
The price includes:
- Ground preparation
- Frost piers
- Delivery, set up
- Sewer and water hookup
- Heat taping of the water lines
- Central air
Please call for an appointment. I am the only sales person. I would love to be available for you when you come.
- We would take a look at the model homes.
- Customize the floor plan and the home to fit you and not you fit the home.
- Order the home. It takes about a month to build it. A week to get it here from the factory. 2 weeks to get it to your site and set it.
I have always preferred to order a home rather than sell a stock model. It is wonderful to help someone pick out the exact floor plan, options, etc that work the best for them.
The prices that are displayed on my website are not accurate. There has been significant price increases due to commodity (mainly lumber) increases. I found a pretty recent article that describes the situation. Click here to read it. I am putting up the prices as soon as I can. I have the new price lists. I am in the process of putting them on each webpage. It takes a significant amount of time. I have had unbelievable demand for information on my homes this spring. I have to take care of that first. Please call if you want to discuss pricing. If you email me (click here to go to the contact me page). It is as perplexing question that I have never seen. "Do I wait until prices come down?". I don't know if that will ever happen. It might just get more expensive.
- New Home Brochures. Easier than opening web pages.
- Smaller Sectional Homes 1000- 1300 Sq. ft. From $85,000 to $107,000
- Medium Sectional Homes, 1,400–1,600 sq. ft., From $100,000 to $130,000
- Larger Sectional Homes, 1,700–2,300 sq. ft. From $130,000 to $160,000
- 16 x 80 Single Section Homes 1150 Sq. ft. From $72,000 to $91,000
- Smaller Single Section Homes, 640–1,000 sq. ft., From $56,000 to $70,000
- Options Explained
- Customization of home plans. Some examples of homes that have been customized.