Seller Financed Homes
What is seller financing (contract for deed)?
It is where the seller (in this instance the park) finances the home like a bank. Each park has their own qualifying criteria. Generally, they do not look at a minimum credit score. If your problems are in the past and you are generally stable with income, etc, you will probably qualify.
Normally our homes require 10% minimum down payment.
What if I don't see a home that I want?
As long as you put the home in an approved park, we can order you a brand new home. You would pick the location, floor plan, colors, options. We could change a floor plan. It takes about 3 months to be moved in. If you have a lease coming up, I would start on it right away. We can have it here before you need it. You would not pay park rent or payments until you move in. I would not wait to the very end. It takes 2 months to build the home, 1 week to get it here, 1 to 2 weeks to set it up and a little slop time in case we run into weather.
Check the parks below to see what is available in each park.
- Regal Estates 2019 16 x 80 Dutch Moorhead $6,900 down. $742/month. $69,000
- Regal Estates 2018 16 x 80 Dutch Moorhead $6,700 down. $720/month. $67,000
- Riviera Heights 1995 16 X 80 Champion $3,700 Down $370/mo. $37,000
- Brookwood MHC 2019 28 x 60 Dutch. West Fargo. $9,800 down. $870 mo $98,000.
- Brookwood 2019 16 x 80 Dutch No. Fargo $7,300 down. $647/month. $73,000
- Countryside 2015 28 x 48(44) Dutch So. Fargo $6,900 down. $612 month $69,000
- Hillsboro 1990 14 x 70 Homark.Hillsboro $22,000 $2,200 down $314/mo
- Sale Pending Riviera Heights 2019 16 x 80 Dutch.$7,300 down. $647 mo $73,000.
- Sale Pending Countryside New 14 x 70 Dutch $3,000 down. $450/month. $49,000