What is a phone appointment?
It is just like setting a personal face to face appointment. It is where we both agree on a time to call. We set aside about 1 to 1 1/2 hour to discuss a new home or a number of new homes.
If there are revisions to the plan, I send them to the factory to have them drawn.
- the lot it is going to sit on. Visibility, where to put the rear door.
- the home size and plan that would work best for you
- revisions to the plan to make it yours.
- Kitchens- What kitchen do you want
- Baths- How much bath do you want. Do you want a bath where it is totally about function (standard bath) or one that has a large shower and tub or everything in between.
- options. I go through the price list and explain every option. We get a price right there on the home that we spec'd out. I email the revised price list to you.
A phone appointment is good when weather and schedules do not permit a trip to Fargo.
It is a great place to start in the purchase of a new home for you.
I have sold many people homes that I have never met. My homes are Champion Homes. The Redman home is the same home as my home. Many have looked at a Redman dealer close to them and saw the homes. They were comfortable ordering a home over the phone. I don't recommend it but I have done it enough times that I realize that it can be done effectively.