2868 243 244
If you want a lot of visibility out the end of the home, this is a great choice.
The home is priced with the options of the virtual tour. Some of the unusual options are:
- 8'6" sidewalls instead of 8'
- Ultimate Kitchen III
- Ozark Shadow (gray) cabinets
- White interior hardwood trim throughout
- 36 x 73 Transom windows. This has a transom window over the Standard window. Really sharp. It does require the 8'6" sidewall option though.
- 16 x 60 transom window
- Ceramic shower
- LED mirrors, Elongated stools, Euro faucets and plantation shutters in the master bath
- Entertainment Center
- Finished ceiling joints
- Painted throughout
- Ship Lap decor
- Wood Beam on Ceiling
- Lots of extra can lights
- Chandelier over the island
- Floating Vanity with Under cabinet lights
- Optional master bath
- Utility room sink and cabinets.
This baby is loaded. This was the home that they introduced at a show. When they show a home, they put in all the new options that are available. They had a lot of new options this year.
Please view the printable price list (PDF, 660.19 KB) for this home. This is the price with the options that I chose for the home. Your price will depend if you add options to it or leave off options that I chose. This is a limited option list. The Dutch option list is 7 pages, 2 columns. I can do about anything to the home that you can imagine.
Financing and Other helpful links
Frequently Asked Questions
Description of how the virtual tour is different than floor plan