1997 28 x 70(66) Schult
$127,500 Really nice home. The location is one of the best. It is on the Sheyenne River. You can fish off their bank. Large decks, fenced yard, Central air, fireplace, Large new storage shed.
The home has a "Great Room". They use part of the Great Room as a dining room. The dining room serves as kind of a den. There are a lot of updates to the home. Truly a one of a kind home.
The home is located in Horseshoe Bend Manufactured home Community. It is a very nice well-managed Community.
The home has a very large deck with a Gazebo on one side of the home and another large deck on the other side of the home.
64 Horseshoe Bend
Horace ND 58047
- Park: Horseshoe Bend
- Park rent: $400
- Map The map brings you to the park but it does not take you to the exact location of the home.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Approximate Sq. ft.: 1,848
What is Included
- Stove: Yes Newer Smooth Top Range
- Refrigerator: Yes Newer
- Dishwasher: Yes Newer
- Microwave: Yes. Over the range.
- Air conditioning: Central- Furnace and Central air new in 2014.
- Storage shed: Yes New in 2020.
- Fenced yard: Yes
- Walls: 6-inch
- Siding: Vinyl
- Windows: Vinyl thermo pane
- Roof: Shingles
Read about our financing information to see what is available to you.
Select an image below to view it at full-size. Navigate through images with the on-screen controls.