3280 215 Stock Home
Wow, is this a great floor plan. The kitchen is unbelievable. I don't think that I have ever had a kitchen with more cabinets.
The home has an optional master bedroom that takes part of the great room for a the master walk in closet. It creates a foyer and makes the master bath much larger. I love it.
The family room is not much more than a TV room or a 5th bedroom. You can keep it as a family room now. If the need for a 5th bedroom ever shows it self, it would be very easy to make the 5th Bedroom. It is great has a kids room, office, etc.
Frankly, I did not see the factory virtual tour until now since the virtual tour was done as a modular home. That has a different model number than the Henderson. The virtual tour show it as a 3 bedroom. It is a smaller sister home of the Henderson. The home has the 4 bedrooms and the den.
Some of the options are:
- Ultimate Kitchen 2
- Optional Serenity Shower and wardrobe. (The same that is in the Virtual tour.
- The master bedroom wardrobe made a foyer for the front door.
- Urban Oak Cabinets
- Urban Oak Trim
- Utility room cabinets and sink.
- 2 dormers. a 20 ft. dormer and a 10 dormer with a Bump Out
- 16 x 60 Transom window over the master bath
- A window over the utility sink. Nice.......
- Columns and archway between the Great room and the Dining room.
- 3280 215 with UK2 Kitchen and Optional Serenity Bath
Read about our financing information to see what is available to you.
Other Helpful Links
I did many of the things in the virtual tour. I did not paint the walls. They are white. The virtual tour shows it as a 3 bedroom modular. It is a smaller sister home of the home that I have in stock. The home has the 4 bedrooms and the den.