2009 16 x 80 Liberty
Price- $45,000 Can Be moved.
This is very special home. This has a lot of characteristics that you will not find on many single wide homes. A Fargo park brought in quite a few of these homes. They brought them in loaded. Frankly, I admire the park for bringing in higher quality homes. Most of the time (if not all the time), they bring them in cheap. They are the cheapest homes that they can get. I always say "when the sweetness of price wears off, the bitterness of quality lingers on". I suppose that I shouldn't knock the cheap ones, I might have to sell them one day. Ugh.
The seller put the home up for sale a couple of years ago. He withdrew his listing. The deal he was working on fell through. The pictures show carpeting in the home. He has replaced all the carpeting with wood floors. There is no carpeting in the home. There are some new pictures that show the wood floor. He was not ready for pictures. I wanted to get it out as soon as possible.
This home has the following attributes:
- 9 ft. ceilings (only homes that I have had with a 9 ft. ceiling)
- Tape and textured walls (rare. Most are VOG)
- Wood cabinet doors (most are wrapped)
- 42" cabinets. Most are 30". Lots of homes have 24" cabinets.
- Transom lights (made possible with the 9 ft ceilings
- 9 ft ceilings make for a very spacious feeling.
- Nice appliance package. Microwave over range, side by side refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Ceramic backsplash
- Ceramic counter edging.
- Wonderful wrap around hutch.
- Double sink vanity with whirlpool tub, separate shower stall in the master bath.
Some of you are going to balk at the price. I get that. However, there will always be a difference between this home and other homes. You will be selling quality to the next person. If you keep it nice, you will always get more than the other homes in the market. You will be selling something that they will not find anywhere else. The initial outlay will be more but you will get it back at resale. You are Living in a nicer higher quality home in the mean time. After you live in the home, you will not remember what you paid for it. However, you will know if you liked it every day.
103 Meadow Park (3220 12th Ave N. #103)
Fargo, ND 58103
- Park: Brookwood MHC
- Park rent: $390
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Approximate Sq. ft.: 1,150
What is Included
- Stove: Yes Gas
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Air conditioning: Central
- Storage shed: Yes
- Walls: 6-inch
- Siding: Vinyl
- Windows: Vinyl thermo pane
- Roof: Shingles
Select an image below to view it at full-size. Navigate through images with the on-screen controls.