This is very much like the 1680 215 216. It is basically the same floor plan. The dining room is much smaller than 215. The bedrooms are all much bigger than 215. So If you don't want a smaller dining area and you want larger bedrooms this is the choice.
Some folks have omitted the rear door out and installed a patio door. We can do this any way that fits your family or your lot.
- 1680 245 printable floor plan (PDF, 143.99 KB)
- There is a print of the floor plan with the kitchen flipped so that the back door would go out the same side as the front door.
Please view the printable price list (PDF, 660.19 KB) for this home. This is the price with the options that I chose for the home. Your price will depend if you add options to it or leave off options that I chose. This is a limited option list. The Dutch option list is 7 pages, 2 columns. I can do about anything to the home that you can imagine.
The financing is hard to simplify. There are so many variables to financing. For Bank financing, the interest rate and down payment are based on:
- your credit score
- if it is a park or private property
- and the amount of your down payment.:
- Seller Financing - $557- 10% down. 8.5%, 15 year. No Minimum credit score
- Bank financing- $429-$562 (5% - 10% down, ?%, 23 year). Interest rate dependent on credit score and down payment
- Local bank financing- 20% down payment, 10 year maximum term. Bank may "balloon" loan and refinance balance at the end of 10 years.
The purpose of disclosing financing here is to show you what the approximate payments. I would love to talk about your particular situation. Bank financing will finance any credit score, for very low scores, the down payment can get high. At least they will do it. Please do not take these payments as written in stone. It is meant to be an idea of the payments not a quote. It generally only takes 1 or 2 days to find out an exact payment. I can calculate your payment closer based on some of the information provided me.
Select an image below to view it at full-size. Navigate through images with the on-screen controls.