16 x 80 Homes
The differences between the 16 x 80's is the kitchen and the bath. The rest is just square footage. It is a question of priorities. If you make one room bigger, another is made smaller. It is a zero sum game.
I have put pictures of each of the kitchens of the 16 x 80's below. You will be able to see the kitchens of each of the homes. I recommend this in looking at the floor plans. View the kitchen pictures of the homes. Match the picture with the floor plans when viewing plans.
Some of them offer optional baths. We can put any bath in any of the homes. If the bath requires more room (they usually do), then another room gets smaller. Some folks say that “I don't need a big bath, you only do a couple of things in the bath”. That is true. However, some folks like a big bath. We can do either. My homes are priced with the standard bath.
The latest trend is to not put in a dining room in a single section home. I used to complain, “where do you put the table?”. They have been putting in a large island that you can put bar stools up to. It hit me that the floor plan was not designed for a dining area. I don’t know how the public is going to accept that. Oh, they have a dining area drawn into the plan. They have only displayed the home with drop leaf tables. If you have an interest in that, please let me know. We can do some really snappy things without having to worry about a dining area.
- 1680 203 204 $72,740 Virtual Tour
- 1680 205 206 $73,645 Picture Gallery
- 1680 207 208 $73,645 Virtual Tour
- 1680 209 210 $73,565 No Media
- 1680 215 216 $73,785 Picture Gallery
- 1680 235 236 $74,430 Picture Gallery
- 1680 239 240 $73,865 Picture Gallery
- 1680 247 248 $73,975 Picture Gallery
- 1680 253 254 $74,480 Virtual Tour
- 1680 257 258 $74,070 Picture Gallery
- 1680 261 262 $73,925 Virtual Tour
- 1680 265 266 $74,480 Picture Gallery
- 1680 271 272 $ 74,060 Virtual Tour
- 1680 275 $90,470 Virtual Tour
- 1680 401 $ 77,985 Virtual Tour
- 1680 277 278 $79,110 Virtual Tour