Seller Financed Homes
What is seller financing (contract for deed)?
It is where the seller (in this instance the park) finances the home like a bank. Each park has their own qualifying criteria. Generally, they do not look at a minimum credit score. If your problems are in the past and you are generally stable with income, etc, you will probably qualify.
Normally our homes require 10% minimum down payment.
What if I don't see a home that I want?
As long as you put the home in an approved park, we can order you a brand new home. You would pick the location, floor plan, colors, options. We could change a floor plan. It takes about 3 months to be moved in. If you have a lease coming up, I would start on it right away. We can have it here before you need it. You would not pay park rent or payments until you move in. I would not wait to the very end. It takes 2 months to build the home, 1 week to get it here, 1 to 2 weeks to set it up and a little slop time in case we run into weather.
We currently have 1 16 x 80 home in stock that could be set up in either Brookwood or Riviera Heights with seller financing. We also have a double on order that will be going to Riviera Heights, and a 16 x 70 that will be going to Brookwood. All are 3 bedroom 2 baths. You can see the particulars below.
What are the approved parks?
At this time, there is Riviera Heights (North of the Dome), Countryside (across from Big Top Bingo), Brookwood in West Fargo and Hillsboro MHP. There are limited lots available for different sized homes.
- Brookwood ($395)- 1-16 x 80 lot, 4-double wide lots, and 3-16 x 70 lots. We get some more, when we take homes to the dump. Very sporadic though.
- Countryside ($340)- 2- Double wide lots. 4-16x70 lots, 3- 14x60 lots. No 16 x 80 Lots
- Riviera Heights($365)- 1- 16 x 80 or double lot.
- Hillsboro($295)- Lots for any sized home.
- Sale Pending 2017 16 x 80 Dutch. $62,000 $6,200 down. $550/mo.
- Sale Pending 1994 28 x 44 Marshfield Hillsboro MHP, Hillsboro, ND Cannot be moved $29,000
- 2015 14 x 44 (40) Redman Countryside MHP, Fargo, ND Cannot be moved $28,000
- South Fargo - $49,000 NEW 14 X 70 Dutch Countryside MHP $4,900 down payment. (maybe less) $434 a month plus $330 park rent
- Sold- $29,000- 1995 16 x 80 (76) Dutch Hillsboro MHP Hillsboro $29,000. $3,000 down $375 psymrny
- 1995 16 x 80 (76) Dutch Move this to Hillsboro & finance home & move. $28,000